.90 over blaster over revving

well im guna adjust the flaot and do some mods to the carb and see if that helps i used air on the block to check pressure and no leaks

i hate to go COTH. on ya i tell ya what this thing is a beast and one hell of a machine lots of torque and power i yanked a small fan from a china made pile of crap and installed today and runns pretty cool . great at short burst

The same problem is happening to my blaster... mine is bad enough that when i shut the ignition off, the blaster continues to idle at crazy rpm's... i had a leak on the left side of the engine and i figured that was the problem, check that side of the fourwheeler and see if the rubber seal is still in place because mine isnt and i need to get that fixed..

send me a message whenever you figure out what the problem was because mine has the same problem.. thanks

there is a port on the carb that the oil injection goes into make sure that is pluged off most of the time it is a brass fitting towards the top of the carb on the right side and the port on the right side of the block just below the jug both need to b pluged off try that and also you can take a can of wd40 and spray around the jug gasket and the head gasket and the reed valve intake if it revs up when you spray then thats where the air leak is ..you have an air leak somewhere the wd40 should help you find the leak when you have an air leak it leins out causing your spark plug to heat up and thats why you get a wicked rev on it

does any one know anything about hondas trx 200 ? mine runs fine and pulls fine but while riding it it feals like it is slipping out of gear then goes right back into gear ?

you mean like a trx200D ? if so mine used to do that,make sure you have honda specified oil in there...mine acted like that untill i took out the regular engine oil some jackass AT THE HONDA PLACE filled it up with....Now all is great.