88 zilla

It's a zilla, don't think you'll be having to worry about power too much! Nice find man, I'm digging it!

I want 1 but one day I too will get a barn find like that I cant complain the shee I should have never sold only cost me a $100 and $20 and 2 hours of work and I was rippin her hard

thanks! well i need more power to face my friends 4 mil banshee lol. ive ridden built banshees and i think a built zilla would be even more fun to ride :)

Same boat as me, I have one I'm gonna rebuild. I have no where to open it up so I'm gonna ride it a little then sell.

that's why I sold the shee[that and my wife was terrified of me riding it]only place I had to open it up was where I work and when im off I try to stay as far away from there as possible

I do wood riding so I can't open it up unless I want to end up wrapped around a tree lol. Wish there were dunes around here.

we got some strips here but I have no riding buddy so I cant go far.But my son will be here soon that will change

well at least ur getting one soon! yeah i used to ride with a lot of people but then i moved! so i rode alone for a while but i like it cuz u can go really fast and not have to worry about ur buddy. i like going fast I:I

I ride by myself but when you get stuck and your riding a predator 500 it sucks!!! 500 pound machine and 1 person to get it out lol

I never ride alone, cant bear the thought of having no support if I have a mishap.

I was always brought up to never be a Lone Wolf.