88-02 rear brake! NEW CABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i left him feedback before i pulled the brake apart and tried to get it to work..
and on the spindle's i didnt know the diffrence till i went to use them and they didnt have pinch bolts. they were warrior spindle's..
ill pull up my ebay feedback 380 reviews 100% positive.. as well as 100% positive on here.. for the people that know me.. they know i wouldnt bullshit you guys..
i just let it be cause i recovered my money spent.
but then to see others having an issue as well i figured id tell my side too..
believe me or not i really have no reason to lie..

Yeah he also sold my buddy a caliper and then sent him back the money saying the caliper was not as nice as he thought. Yet then a few months later this one comes up for sale... could be the same caliper but it might not be. Either way he said he has one my buddy sent the money and then he sent back the money. We both suspected it was because someone had paid a higher price but that was just speculation there is no proof of that. Just thought I would add an expirence that I know about.

Yeah he also sold my buddy a caliper and then sent him back the money saying the caliper was not as nice as he thought. Yet then a few months later this one comes up for sale... could be the same caliper but it might not be. Either way he said he has one my buddy sent the money and then he sent back the money. We both suspected it was because someone had paid a higher price but that was just speculation there is no proof of that. Just thought I would add an expirence that I know about.

Really? Tell me who? Because i dont remember ever buying a rear caliper from anyone.

And 305. I told you they were hydros,that was from my first blaster i parted out,i took pics and showed them,guy i got it from said they were 2003 so i sold them as that. Also told me it all worked so i sold them as that.

Outlaw genetics.. I had that motor running perfectly fine,once again that was my first quad i didnt know jack,and i told you id buy a crank if this one guy had one but he didnt.

And i plan on mailing your guy's parts out tomorrow once i get the money from this one 250x part im selling tonight.

But you guys need to pm me your addy's.

And 305. I told you they were hydros,that was from my first blaster i parted out,i took pics and showed them,guy i got it from said they were 2003 so i sold them as that. Also told me it all worked so i sold them as that.

thats the answer you gave me before. they couldnt have been on your blaster cause the top a-arm wont work with it unmodified.. doesnt really give me the right part either way..
i didnt complain about it or give you bad feedback. just brought it up now that this guy is having an issue.. and the rear caliper.. ill just say theres no way it was "working" for you..

Last edited:
thats the answer you gave me before. they couldnt have been on your blaster cause the top a-arm wont work with it unmodified.. doesnt really give me the right part either way..
i didnt complain about it or give you bad feedback. just brought it up now that this guy is having an issue.. and the rear caliper.. ill just say theres no way it was "working" for you..

I understand,but when i got it the hubs and rotors and spindles were on my quad. And the rear brake was in a box when i got it and he said it worked so i sold it going by what he said.

As 305 told me its good to close this thread,all its doing is becoming a flaming thread,i never intended for it to take this long,usually i get sh*t out quick,but last couple months have been hell and busy.

Anyone else who is supposed to get a part give me your addy.

Ready2rev,Outlawed Genetics,The Banshee Man,burnin_oil 2000,thats you guys.

Ill give something in the packaging,may it be stickers,a blaster part,or some random tool or something to make up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.