87 banshee again

cdiggity

Aug 26, 2010
peru indiana
so i went ahead and traded my 2000 blasty for the 87 banshee now i will just have to get the shifting problem fixed. but i think i did pretty good on the trade. the banshee is in good shape besides missing a little plastic. and could use some front tires. but it does have FMF gnarley pipes and FMF turbine core silencers. has a cooling head has some powder coating work done to it it also has works shocks that you can put air in or out. so over all i think it was a pretty good trade just have to get it complete now. i would post more pics but my computer isnt letting me.
3987-a.jpg

no like what is it doing, could you explain what is happening.
i might have sold my extra set of plastic, i will let you know.

no like what is it doing, could you explain what is happening.
i might have sold my extra set of plastic, i will let you know.

its relly hard to find the gears sometimes. like when you put it say in 1st its like it didint go all the way into gear. and you can hear a little grindidng. but when the guy brought it over it was also low on bottom end oil so i had to put some in there.

a clunk is kind of normal when going into first.
i would suggest you get a modded shift star, put in good oil and enjoy it.
oh and check the neutral cover, it is the white plastic piece by the sprocket, if it is cracked, replace it.

a clunk is kind of normal when going into first.
i would suggest you get a modded shift star, put in good oil and enjoy it.
oh and check the neutral cover, it is the white plastic piece by the sprocket, if it is cracked, replace it.

cool thanks bro. and defenitly let me know if you might have that rad and tank cover you would want to get rid of thats all i need. so from the explanation would you think i made a good trade?

ya because blaster are biotch quad, only a stepping stone to something better lol.

but the rad cover and tank cover will only work on full maier plastic, i dont think it will align correctly with stock plastic, but i am not sure.

thats all good i will prob just pics some new plastic up from maxx pitts its right across from my house. thanks for the tips on the banshee you have a cell phone i could txt ya when im at home workin on the banshee if i run into any problems. that is if you dont care.