8" douglas rims

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
I have two sets of douglas rims for the blaster hub pattern.

One set is pretty well polished to the point where I can see the label reflection. They currently have 18" turf tamer tires with studs. I plan to have the rubber taken off and thrown, but if you pay for the extra shipping I could leave them on no problem.
Reasons for selling: tires don't hold air if I take studs out. I can't ride with studs here on the roads, track, or glendive.
They would work good on ice if you wanted. Or just rims.

Other set, I had bought 18" tires for them and the place wrecked my brand new tire beads so they haven't held air yet. One is pulled off and the other one I will have pulled off in the next day or two.
These rims have been used a bit, so they are no longer shiny like the others. But some polish could work wonders. Has some tire iron damage or small rocks damage on the edge. But only noticeable if you look for it.
Reason for selling: need 9" rims

Looking for $75 (+30 to remove tires) plus shipping on the first set. (estimated 50 shipping)
$65 on the second set plus shipping. (estimated $20 shipping)

They are both red labels. Which go for 70 a piece on egay.
Selling because i got new tires & rims

1409696860791.jpg
1409696896066.jpg
1409696940567.jpg
1409697063217.jpg

Last edited:
i can try to get shipping quote tomorrow.
will also have the other one pulled off the rim so i can get shipping for anyone on the second set

I was not able to get a shipping quote today, I apologize for that.

At lunch I took the one tire to Honda and had it pulled. And after school I picked it up then had to get my dad.

I was going to try to make a box, but I think I will just wrap it like how I got my tires from rocky.

So hopefully quote tomorrow. I will also get a quote for both sets to florida, so anyone can know the price or less if they are closer

Okay.

shipping the tires to 55919 through UPS is $50 (probably the same most anywhere)
Shipping just the rims is only $20

its mostly the weight, but also because the box around them is considered 20.5" and anything over 20" is "oversized" i believe.

UPS said $52 for the last shipping qutoe i got.

from past experiences selling things, all 3 carriers are very close priced. and shipping price doesnt change much if its in the lower 48

Just so you know, these can be had BRAND NEW for 45.99 each with free shipping at
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/991/8669/Douglas-.190-Wheel

The only reason I was interested is Because they have the snow tires on them and I plan on doing some serious riding this winter, but for that price I might as well get them brand new so thanks anyway but if you have an extended swingarm I'm looking for one on the cheap side!