73 dt250, 88 polaris trail boss, 88 blaster, and 89 yz250 parts

DirtyBlasterd

Oct 14, 2011
northern michigan
i have a green 1973 dt250, dt3 i am parting out, i have everything left but the seat, carb, switches, front fender and headlight/lens

also parting out a 1988 polaris trail boss, i have everything but the engine, gas tank, carb, throttle, and front struts. i do have the transmission

will be parting out my 1988 blaster, everything but cables, levers, engine, carb, rear caliper, plastics, seat, grab bar, carrier, rear hubs and axle

i have some extra 1989 yz 250 parts also. i have an extra seat, swing arm, gas tank, and complete yz250wr lower(dont know if it is stock wr gearing). i also have a nearly complete parts bike that i dont need to sell parts from, but may be persuaded to if the price is right.

pm me for pics and prices

i may be interested in full or partial trades

thanks for looking!

89 yz250 parts:
seat $50
tank $60
swing arm $50
yz250wr lower $250

or make an offer

prices do not include shipping

DSCN1388.jpg

DSCN1520.jpg

88 polaris trail boss 250 parts,
all three brake calipers, lines, and lever $70
rear shock $15
transmission $170
snorkle $10
axle, carrier, and rear hubs $50
swing arm $40
chain $10
handlebars $20
front hubs w/rotors $20 each
headlight lens w/wiring $20
hood $15
steering stem $20
seat $45
ignition w/key $20
light/start/kill switches $20
all other electrical components $20
handlebar cover $10
tie rods $8 each
both a arms $30

or make an offer
make an offer on anything not listed that i didnt exclude in the first post

prices do not include shipping
DSCN1437.jpg

sorry this is the only pic i have of it before i stripped it, trail boss can be seen behind blaster roller(not for sale)
DSCN1514.jpg

DSCN1507.jpg

bump...

c'mon guys i need this stuff out of my garage, the old lady is really breathin down my neck!

more importantly i need some loot to dump into my blasters!

i will consider any offers on anything

also i will consider any trades

especially aftermarket blaster parts, performance parts for my yz250, sporting goods, tools, jewelry, ect.

Rims on the blasty look decent, any major dents or dings, particularly on the lips? Id be interested in the rears mainly. LMK how much shipped to 60941.

Thanks!

sorry, the blaster rims and tires are not for sale. also the blaster being parted out is the one in the first picture, same one in my avatar. the blaster rolling chassis is not for sale, that is my winter project. that pic is to show the polaris behind it, as its the only pic of the whole polaris before i stripped it.