69 mustang

i got a 67 fastback elenor with full tci suspension and a supersnake motor, (not done yet)

1969 Mustang coupe

Lookin at this car... my mom is buying it if it checks out!!!. Which means ill have to go over there an take it out on the weekends :)

That's a sweet looking car but I didn't think they came with a 3 speed. I thought they came with a 4 speed with the V8's.

8e1c594c.jpg

c50f8cca.jpg

There from about a month ago, engines off getting rebuilt and I'll get pics of all the suspension it's still all in the boxes

Yes should have had a 4 speed.. shes not lookin at it as a.100% correct car.. just a cool driver....if it dont pan out were gonna try n work a deal with my boss for a 86 regal t type sitting in the shop ;)

Sweet , I Like the Sound of the 86 T Type , Has she Ever Driven a Thunderbird Super Coupe ? I have a 89 Sc with the 3.8 v6 with Eaton M90 Super Charger on it from Factory , Heck of a fast Car Stock Before my bottom end Took a Dump , With a Pulley tune and a Little More boost it Kills Most v8 Mustangs

When i was little she had a 75 trans am 12.1 comp olds 403 v8 cammed with a 4.speed.. car ran low 12s ;) .... i could never get her to drive my 88 t bird turbo coupe.. 373, front mount intercooler 2.5" down pipe to y pipe 2.5 duals out the back, 43lb injectors aeromotive adjustable fpr 22 psi ;)

Sweet , I Like the Sound of the 86 T Type , Has she Ever Driven a Thunderbird Super Coupe ? I have a 89 Sc with the 3.8 v6 with Eaton M90 Super Charger on it from Factory , Heck of a fast Car Stock Before my bottom end Took a Dump , With a Pulley tune and a Little More boost it Kills Most v8 Mustangs

My dad "BEST" has a 94 tbird supercoupe, with the 5 speed manual. i think his had some goods in the motor. the thing sounded wild it was a beauteful car.

He also has a 1984? SVO Mustang which is a 2.3 4 cyl Turbo 5 speed posi. also built with some goodies. would make big strapping 5.0 lx/gt guys hang there head as the old 4 cyl would pull right by.

motoman that mustang sounds nasty, looks like a good project

Yes should have had a 4 speed.. shes not lookin at it as a.100% correct car.. just a cool driver....if it dont pan out were gonna try n work a deal with my boss for a 86 regal t type sitting in the shop ;)

Now your talking! 87½ GNX , My favorite car to own.

Id feel better about her gettin the t type.. iv already drove it a few times at work.. needs a tune up and fresh fuel though... nothin a lil 110 and.some lucas.injector.cleaner couldnt clear up ;) ...

I also had a 84 svo.. t3/4 3" turbo back south side adjustable lower rear arms, 355 posi.. was a turd tell 4k then hold on.. i think my t coupe was faster

Id feel better about her gettin the t type.. iv already drove it a few times at work.. needs a tune up and fresh fuel though... nothin a lil 110 and.some lucas.injector.cleaner couldnt clear up ;) ...

I also had a 84 svo.. t3/4 3" turbo back south side adjustable lower rear arms, 355 posi.. was a turd tell 4k then hold on.. i think my t coupe was faster

thats sick man. yea the svos were rare as hell most never hurd of. my dads is actually one of the most earliest ones made
i should get a pic of it next time im over prob tomorrow