60 horse blaster?

no he may be right about the 300cc. trinity did make one before. and i would imagine that a 300cc could pull close to 60hp

dang it could look like it just got hit by a semi and dropped down a cliff and with a motor that big who cares as long a s it runs and has a title and everything is in decent working order thats a sup deal somebody jump on that but when u get home take off that cylinder to make sure hes tellin the truth or see if he has reciepts for the motor work

dont waste ur time, the reason trenga doesnt make them anymore because they had heating issues and people complained about their unreliability. the motor is the only thing expensive on that quad. other than the hoosier tires and rims

LOLLLL no way hes running 60hp.

look.. an Ok built 250r has upper 40s into mid 50s.. go 310 or bigger and 60hp is definitely possible..

i dont give a sh*t if he said its turbo'd with nos... hes not getting RELIABLE power in the 50s much less 60s. have fun with race gas every time you and your friends want to go for a ride too..

question... if its that fast and has all that power...... why would you want a 400 or 450?

Call him and ask him for reciepts!!! bet he doesnt have them.. reciepts for the 300 kit and the crap from trinity... then we will talk.. if not i call bs.. more like mid 40s hp @ best.

and his quad pic.. is that an abortion or a blaster?

LOLLLL no way hes running 60hp.

look.. an Ok built 250r has upper 40s into mid 50s.. go 310 or bigger and 60hp is definitely possible..

i dont give a sh*t if he said its turbo'd with nos... hes not getting RELIABLE power in the 50s much less 60s. have fun with race gas every time you and your friends want to go for a ride too..

question... if its that fast and has all that power...... why would you want a 400 or 450?

Call him and ask him for reciepts!!! bet he doesnt have them.. reciepts for the 300 kit and the crap from trinity... then we will talk.. if not i call bs.. more like mid 40s hp @ best.

and his quad pic.. is that an abortion or a blaster?

I dont believe it either, if it was for real then id jump on it, but you would need something from trinity not this dudes word. Hes just talking it up for the sale like everybody else does. Around here every dumbass on craigslist posts hes running a 240 big bore but really its a stock bored .40 over.

In my honest opinion I like the looks of it. I think it looks pretty mean. And as for the motor, If you do anything other than drag or short flat track racing, that motor will get roasted in no time.

im calling BS on this one, my freshly built 450r motor is gunna be making barely 60hp, 65hp tops but i doubt it. that thing if its real probably makes 45hp tops but thats even doubtfull