6" over swinger

tooter

May 25, 2011
panama city
im almost done with the build it was not as hard as i thought it was going to be. it looks like a stocker but its not!! i will be posting pic of the build so far tom. afternoon should have it done by sat.

I extended my stock 4" and you can't tell at all unless you really look at the rear plastics and see they don't cover the tires. Helped a lot keeping the tires down. I did leave the stock shock mount on and added a new one at stock spec location though so I could interchange diff length shocks and still run original if i want.

blaster1.jpg

blaster2.jpg

blaster3.jpg

blaster4.jpg

blaster5.jpg

blaster6.jpg

there u go bro

why 6"? just wondering. a swingarm that long basically makes the quad useless to me. lets see a pic of the welds. the tubes look good, but i hope the welds hold up. thats alot of added leverage to break stuff

held up so far im fla all we do is race here why not im not your avg. person i do it because i like long and low diff. strockes for diff.folks next time i build a swing arm im building a 12 over arm and puttin air ride on it. that was just tacked up not welded all up it is now never better plus i have hit a few jumps yesterday and still holding strong :)

held up so far im fla all we do is race here why not im not your avg. person i do it because i like long and low diff. strockes for diff.folks next time i build a swing arm im building a 12 over arm and puttin air ride on it. that was just tacked up not welded all up it is now never better plus i have hit a few jumps yesterday and still holding strong :)

i wasnt trying to shoot your work down. it just wouldnt work for my style. but like you said, different strokes for different folks. and i was just hoping that the welding done doesnt look half as bad as some of the junk i've seen on here