41mm intake

afwrt0nnwz7nno260.jpg
There have been more than one turboed blaster. very low psi, but done. Search for it

Why would a 1 cylinder be different than a 2 or more? 2 pipes, 2 carbs
although, would you only put a turbo on one of the cylinders?
Screenshot_2015-09-12-22-43-01.png

Always a inlet open on a twin cylinder set-up,what do you think what is happening inside a single cylinder engine when the piston almost closes the inlet on full boost:eek: And no, you wouldn't put one turbo on one cylinder, you would connect it to both cylinders attached to both exhausts or one big pipe on a 2 cylinder.
I have never seen a single cylinder 2-stroke work well with a turbo!!
Doesn't mean it is not possible,but i doubt it!
Wanna see it with my own eyes, before i believe the single cylinder turbo myth.
And if it works why don't we see it everywhere??? Cheapest mod for your bucks,Kor can close his doors if this was true(no offense Ken just saying to good to be true),bonestock Blaster add a turbo and double your horsepower! I don't think so!
But please guys proof me wrong!
afwrtdqw3o03itvqw.jpg
rd350 turbo 132 hp
That would make my day( and my Blaster turbo:eek:) lol i've you guy's give me water tight proof that is just as easy as turbo a 2 cylinder 2-stroke, than i am building it with turbo.
But i would go for the draw through set-up instead. (accurate fuel metering)

Last edited:
Come on people, if it can be done give some proof and I will build it!
Will post everything about the build.
Just need to know for certain before i go spending money on a turbo with carbon seals.

Also here alot of talk, no proof!
Some banshee's yeah, already knew that.
But that Blaster "thing" has ANYONE see it work????
Like i said before, i need proof! Not some 15 year old kid saying that it works without providing any video material or a time slip....
I still hope that i am wrong, i wanna turbo my Blaster!
I've seen a tzr on youtube on a dyno or something, and yes in that particular moment it worked, but they didn't let us see it rev up or down or actually putting it to the street with shifting trough the gears.... so i still think it isn'effective enough on a single cylinder.
I think it has a razorblade thin powerband on a single cyl.

Thanks pudvah, i've read it completely wasn't a succes this turbo blaster.
I'm still convinced that it doesn't work on a single cyl. 2-stroke(yes it can make boost, is it faster?powerband?etc.)
But i'm on the search for a small turbo of a '80s motorbike should be the right size, then at least i can try it for myself.
images-2.jpg
images-1.jpg
kawasaki gpz 750 stock