400ex shock on blaster?

cuz its a smoother ride!! and its way cheaper then a aftermarket shocks such as works, elka, race tech etc

it would work amazing... and I would work with the extended swinger if the bottom mount is built for a stock shock

I had the same shock and a +4 swinger , It was great , you do have to drill out the lower holes on your 400 shock to I think 12mm so the mounting pin will fit .
The 400 has complete adjustability , preload , dampening and rebound . Plus it can be revalved and sprung to your liking .

I have an LTR450 rear shock on my blaster with a +3 swingarm and its great! Handles bumps great and feels like I'm landing on a cloud when I jump the blaster

It's hard to find a 12mm drill bit so I used a 15/32 bit on mine giving me a real snug fit. You may have to work on it a little by running the drill bit in and out the hole a couple of time to ream it a little but it will work.

You need to drill out the bottom mount on the shock and use the Ken O'Conner upper mounting kit. I don't think it will hit the air box. It didn't on mine.