+4 swingarm shop swinger

To top things off I have a spare swinger bolt I'm drilling and tapping to add zero fittings in each end so it is serviceable will make the bearings last longer

I started swapping on the new swinger tonight , its going great . I'm going to take the extra time to clean up the bolts and sliders before I put it all back together ....
c9678421.jpg

843b4d94.jpg

8da5325b.jpg

2978107d.jpg

d3b9f023.jpg

eb5bb0c0.jpg

A Forum Member hooked me up with a new speedlinz extended rear brake line for 13 bux!!! as well . More to come

yup got the line yesterday , it is long but i can make it work by routing it around the frame and swinger . i'll get it all hooked up tonight and get more pics up.

thats just what "ll do , I was gonna run it across and down the chain side , BUT i didn't wanna risk shredding it with the chain if it cut loose . I'm gettin a fatty headpipe ( 4cfed's ) and a pc2 silencer next week , so things are finishing up quick . I still need the front brake lines ( the triple set up ) and I'm getting the asr +3+1 long travel a arms so I can use my 450r 16" front shocks . so I have a little more work to go. Plus I'm going to get a adjustable rear axle , 240 kit ported , carb and watercooled head . Then Take it all apart again , and get the frame powdercoated to protect it from the saltwater .

yea i bought a set of the triple lines for my front.that the only way i could find to make it look as clean as possible for my rear line.i live like a 1/2 mile from the river which is saltwater and have no problems with that.do u ride on the beach or something?

we ride the dunes and do alot of beach riding combination of the sand and salt water is harsh on the frames and aluminum , spend a lot of time cleaning when done riding

Here is the +4 Swinger Installed , went in awesome , the r side slider pin I had to press out the new nylon bushing and then reinstall it , other than that its all good to go , the bushings , bearings , everything is greased and moves great . Its a heavy duty swinger , I can't picture having any problems with it .
2281194f.jpg

686564c5.jpg

bro it looks great but i would send that swinger back thats the old style that broke easily
freek has the new style ones

the one in the pick looks like it just has the added piece back by the carrier, thay are prolly just adding that piece to get rid of what they have made

it looks great man

yea that has the extra tubing in the back by the carrier......but i also noticed that its not the tube thru shock mount.....thats what makes me nervous about it

yea that has the extra tubing in the back by the carrier......but i also noticed that its not the tube thru shock mount.....thats what makes me nervous about it

that what im saying......i bet they are just adding that back piece to get rid of the ones they already have made

I know what you are saying about the shock mount tubing , if anything happends to it , its going back . If NOTHING happends to it , then when i upgrade to the round carrier swingarm , I will sandblast the swinger , cut out that mount , and make a full pass thru tube mount , and move it forward 2 inches. Then re-podwercoat it and put it up for sale
We;ll see how it holds up when i hit a few tabletops , its HD though , I'll be surprised if anything happends to it

I never had a single problem with that swingarm at all . It was a beefy bastard all the way Round . I sold the blaster and I have a Banshee now and I just ordered a +4 swinger for it , and a +4 Brake line and 5" rear wheel spacers .
You can buy a swingarm shop swinger with confidence it will serve you well
. There are guys on here that make some really beefy looking swingers as well , but I've never ran one of theirs so I can attest to their workmanship first hand . But the swingarm shop does awesome work and they back it up with a full replacement guarantee.