36 tooth sprocket

Word of warning, do not fit a new rear sprocket without replacing the front one and the chain.

I assure you troubles will happen if you don't!

You have to use the 87-88 banshee 4 bolt sprocket hub in order to get down to 36 teeth.

Look in "swapped blaster motor yz250" look at the end, I posted links for ebay auctions for everything needed.

You have to use the 87-88 banshee 4 bolt sprocket hub in order to get down to 36 teeth.

Youre right. I had short circuit in me brain. The 6 prong is to big to fit a 36 sprocket.

Will a 88hub fit a 2002 blaster?

Yes, That is actually what I am running now is a 4 prong sprocket hub. I have a stack of new sprockets and I think I even have an xtra 4 prong hub if your interested pm me.

I just have a hard time understanding that a 15 tooth sprocket won 't fit:-D

A Blaster it will but he has a yz motor. I thought the same thing until I looked back and realized the motor..

Somebody mounted the motor to close to the swingarm. :-D
You can't adjust the motor to swingarm length. The swingarm pivot bolt hole boss is shorter on bike motors so it moves the motor back in the frame. So I limits the size of the counter shafts sprockets. You might be able to get a 15 on there, but there may be rubbing issues. Only one way he can find out...lol buy one and see if it fits. If the roller style chain guide is retained, you may be able to get it on.