35 tm mikuni, and bunch of stock stuff

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
I bought another blaster im putting together for a buddy and it came with a ton of extra crap you fellas might want, open to offers on this stuff we bought a 06 that came with a extra blown up 90's blaster pretty much only keeping the tires and a few aftermarket goodies it had everything else is up for sale.

idk much about this carb but i believe the long intakes are from old school carbs? somebody please correct me if im wrong because im curious. the guy had this carb and the pro tec intake its pictured with he said it made it run great, make me a offer if your interested.

The carb is a Mikuni tm 35 flatside ive found other similar ones but none that have the long intake like this one.
im tired and feeling to lazy to post a bunch of pics but if you need any stock parts message me and if its still available ill get you pics and a price.

Im unsure how to send a pm, but im interested in a bunch of the stock stuff. A arms, seat, brakes, ect.

Do you have the rear brake setup? I'm guessing I need a caliper, bracket, cable and spring for the foot brake. Could also use a rear hub and sprocket .

Im unsure how to send a pm, but im interested in a bunch of the stock stuff. A arms, seat, brakes, ect.
Click on the persons name, you will be given the option to start a conversation.
image.jpg

What's up man I'm looking for aftermarket stuff and possibly some 03+ stuff too like a front hydro setup, also need front works shocks or banshee stockers, what u got?