@#$%

phragle

Feb 7, 2009
Godfather to the blaster family
Jabroni, you know who you are. You have insulted the family. You have shown great disrespect.

I am not happy.

You think your a wiseguy? People like you swim with fishes. Vaffaculo figlio di puttana.

con_cement_shoes_answer_3_xlarge.gif

hey boss.....me and my buddy Louis, Louisville Slugger that is, is ready to take care of some light work.

Why was it closed? Those to kids must learn some respect!!! It is always better to think before you speak(or type), clearly they need lessons in self control and how to read a manual. But hey it is easy to blame the previous owner right

It is not always a bout respecting elders, thou it is the right thing to do! It is a bout being a smart ass! If you ask for help, say thank you and check everything! Most of the guys that is on here and reply on stuff know what they are talking about! Own up if you are wrong say it and don't blame others for your own sh!t workmanship!

i was following part of that last night, i picked up early that he was beyond help, not smart enough to shut up and listen. he has the only blaster on the planet that has not one, but 2 , yes, countum 2!!!!!!!! tors throttle switches.
had i seen his post about the throttle body, i would have laid into him myself, but i was sleepy time.

YOU CAN'T FIX STOOPIT!

cheers to all of ya's for putin up with the little sh*ts a.d.d. moments