300' drags 1-28-12

It looks fun for about a minute or two but I'm the type of guy that likes to use my handlebars for more then hanging on to. I know a lot of people enjoy it but I would be bored to hell spending the day only going in a strait line for a short distance. I'd rather stay home and cut the grass. At least i would be making turns.lol.

It looks fun for about a minute or two but I'm the type of guy that likes to use my handlebars for more then hanging on to. I know a lot of people enjoy it but I would be bored to hell spending the day only going in a strait line for a short distance. I'd rather stay home and cut the grass. At least i would be making turns.lol.

ok dude, we dont even want to know what else you do with your handlebars in all your "spare time".. :-[

and thats why we have trail bikes too, we work hard and play harder round here bud.
it is REALLY nice my wife and i both have fully built draggers and trail machines now that you bring that up tho.
we just got the best of both worlds i guess

Reactions: super noober
ok dude, we dont even want to know what else you do with your handlebars in all your "spare time".. :-[

and thats why we have trail bikes too, we work hard and play harder round here bud.
it is REALLY nice my wife and i both have fully built draggers and trail machines now that you bring that up tho.
we just got the best of both worlds i guess

I have a spare set of fat bars for that. I found the stock 7/8 bars to small for my liking.:D

i bet if u actually tried it u would change your mind I:I

Oh it is fun alright I:I
Part of the joy of owning a 2 stroke is how easy they are to set-up tp go fast.

Drag racing is something that most people will never understand. It's not just a sport or something to do on Saturday and Sunday. It's a way of life. Once your in it, it's in your blood. Once you launch when those lights drop.....you can't stop. The track is home away from home. You smell that race fuel and when you hear those engines scream.... it's music to your ears.

better be carefull or you might get urself a warning!!! mods gotta be fair to everyone ya know!!! B) B)

Wow! Are you people really that sensitive that you can't take a little playful razzing? I guess you would be over sensitive about this pics to. I think this race team has a web site that sells stickers to support there race team. I'll look for the link.
dec9f543.jpg

man that thing is FAST.

I agree with Tater, there is no question drag racing is a way of life. I wish I could do some with the quad, but I'm all asphalt here with the cars

man that thing is FAST.

I agree with Tater, there is no question drag racing is a way of life. I wish I could do some with the quad, but I'm all asphalt here with the cars

not to get off topic but atv drag racing is becoimg more popular on asphault these days! I:I

not to get off topic but atv drag racing is becoimg more popular on asphault these days! I:I

it really hasn't caught on around here, every once in a while someone will TnT a quad on a friday night, but usually nothing substantial or organized.

that said, all of these drag builds are making me itch to do one