+3 stroker crank

1994F150YFS200

Feb 16, 2010
new jersey
how much power gain will i get with a vitos +3 stroker crank? i got a 30mm Keihin carb and fmf exhaust. Will i notice a difference with it? thanks

If your gonna get port work done, adding a stroker at that time isn't a bad idea.

I have no dyno sheets to give numbers, Hell my engine is still in pieces some day i'll have the answer for ya.

+3 is what Have- 30mm OKO -power pros exhaust, and someone's Trail Port, and match. Just haven't decided who yet. I'm leaning towards Ken O'Conner racing. Prices are all about the same from each vendor give or take. Shipping plays a huge roll for me anyhow.

a +3 is well worth the money bro.....great throttle response, and makes the blasty pull quite abit better, but to get the full effect, get the port work to match the stroker

i just got mine going with mods in my sig and it is deff woth it.the front will come up all the way to 4th.i was goin from first and punched it and wheels came up then i made them go down hit 2nd wheels came up again then i hit 3rd and almost flipped over.alot more power.im really happy with it

i just got mine going with mods in my sig and it is deff woth it.the front will come up all the way to 4th.i was goin from first and punched it and wheels came up then i made them go down hit 2nd wheels came up again then i hit 3rd and almost flipped over.alot more power.im really happy with it

lol....gotta love that 3rd gear powerband when it kicks in...I:II:I