3 mill stroker on a 240

yes but ur port timing is off, which has to be changed to get the maximum power gains.........u dont have to to get it ported but u might as well put a stock crank back in it

yaa see rite now i have it set up so when i go up a sand pit in powerband when i get to the top i have no torq to whip it around do u think this could help?

yeah lol the pit is at least a 1/2 mile raduis and my buddies outlaw 525 can make it up and i go up 3rd gear power band but that is when i had a twist throttle that i realized only open 3/4 of the way and my thumb is all the way but i need more torq maybe vf3?

The way everyone talks about the spacer plate, if I get mine ported and lose the plate I'll be able to out run all the Banshee's, YFZ 450's and 660/700 Raptors!????

The way everyone talks about the spacer plate, if I get mine ported and lose the plate I'll be able to out run all the Banshee's, YFZ 450's and 660/700 Raptors!????

your a stupid head lol ...you cant run with any banshees 450s or rapturds....dude a heavyily modded blaster engine (HEAVYLY MODDED) produces like 40 hp....a stock banshee is 37 hp stock....you could run with stock engines, but as soon as they put a pipe on or a port job you cant run with squat unless they are bad drivers...there are many factors to considered

also if you plan on pushing alot of hp...you will nees an extended swinger and what not

your a stupid head lol ...you cant run with any banshees 450s or rapturds....dude a heavyily modded blaster engine (HEAVYLY MODDED) produces like 40 hp....a stock banshee is 37 hp stock....
umm dude no offense but i'd bet money that his blaster would gobble your banshee right up and sh*t it out

also if you plan on pushing alot of hp...you will nees an extended swinger and what not
have you not seen his quad? already got extended swinger and pretty much all the go fast goodies you can get.:D

your a stupid head lol ...you cant run with any banshees 450s or rapturds....dude a heavyily modded blaster engine (HEAVYLY MODDED) produces like 40 hp....a stock banshee is 37 hp stock....you could run with stock engines, but as soon as they put a pipe on or a port job you cant run with squat unless they are bad drivers...there are many factors to considered

you also have to rember a blaster is like 100lbs lighter