2g00d's LT 250r

2g00d4u

Apr 22, 2010
Smithville, ON, Canada
Well I found this quad for $600 or best offer, picked it up for $400. Came with a pile of extra parts, its a beautiful quad with a few mods on it, I know it has the holeshot tires, a sweet rear end with a fancy swing arm and suspension I've never seen before, pro taper bars, and some other stuff. The previous owner was riding it and it just stalled on him, it needs a piston and rings apparently but we all know how these builds can go. he said to call him if I have any problems so I do trust him that that's all it needs. I have a piston ordered, so hopefully riding it soon!

IMG135.jpg

IMG134.jpg

IMG133.jpg

IMG138.jpg

IMG137.jpg

IMG132.jpg

IMG136.jpg

Hey you ended up getting it and for the price you wanted. That thing looksint hopenot goes good getting it up to tip top running shape

You should figure up how to put there swinger and carrier on a blaster I think someone did it one e2s

This might sound weird, but the blaster rear suspension (with a decent shock) is actually an upgrade from the lt250r rear suspension.

NICE 250 :) any chance at bigger pix? $400 is a good deal for a roller with a motor. I'd like to see better/bigger pix of every inch of that sucker myself but I have my own reasons for that LOL. I'd say check the regular stuff bushings/bearings throughout the chassis as well as the motor when you tear into it. just since they're older bikes. check the frame for welds/cracks just to be safe. I love the maier hoods LOL my favorite look for the 250 quadracer (prefer the fullbore on the trx250r) I saw score!

I love these and wish i could catch a deal like that!

I always wanted one as a kid between those and the banshees and 250R hondas those would be my 3 choices of dream quads.

also, I'd be interested in parts maybe depending on condition and what parts :)

sorry idk why photobucket makes my pics so damn small lol but what parts are you looking for? I got a full set of rims, 2 front holeshot tires (I think that's what they are, but they are new and mx tread), a rad, brakes, front shocks, a stock steering column with bars and some other stuff, let me know what you need. Most of it is new and in great condition.

I love these and wish i could catch a deal like that!

I always wanted one as a kid between those and the banshees and 250R hondas those would be my 3 choices of dream quads.

I always wanted a honda 250r, but I started leaning more towards a zuki 250r a little while ago, not regretting snatching this deal up lol