250 raptor?

woods4life

Mar 30, 2008
i have a 96 blaster idk how much but it is bored out some itp holeshot 20-11-8( or 21-11-8 i am drawing a blank right now) pretty much stock bike...i figure i should be able to smoke em in a drag or a figure 8...whatch yall think

if it helps i raced my 2 friends they both got 2008 raptor 350's 1-4 im in front 5th they moving 6 they in front....my blasters all stock with a toomey for now.....muhahahahaha

I can keep up with a warrior and a 300ex...have not played with the raptors "YET"

Nothing under 450cc's will out run my Blaster, but it's not exactly stock any more!:-D
The YFZ450s with some pipes will out run me, the 660/700 Raptor will run away from you!

in a drag you shoudl beat it, but it coudl beat you, that depends more on the gearing

In a drag race the blaster should have it beat pretty easily, all the 250's are mild power-wise. If it gets to the type of race that's really pushing the limits of the suspension the raptor will have a definite advantage though, they are a more stable machine, have better suspension travel, and overall a more controllable ride at high speeds. But with the power difference, it would probably come down to rider ability in the trails or on a track.

i also forgot to mention i have a gold series pipe silenced by a power core 2,sjould be runnin him this week sometimes ill let yall know how it goes

trust me..you will win in any type of race exept for anything thats uses suspension..like the guy over me said..cuz my neighbor bough one 2 weeks ago and he's got a pipe and someother crappy stuff..we race all the time and he hasnt beat me..not even close..so dont tripp on it...

lol good point yamarida
anyways my friend was over and i let him ride my blaster and i was on the raptor250 what a joke he didnt even get into 6th and he was gone..

The Raptor 250 pisses me off. All the magazines hyped it to death and I'll admit it's a really good looking machine. Then I seen videos of it on youtube in action. The thing has the power of a firefly fart. I'd still love to drop a YZ465 in it though!

I agree with paulie I cant stand raptor 250s. So when you beat him do me a favor and rub it in his face!!!