240cc turbo blaster

Dog man i got one of those its just streched aftermarket subframe +4 swingarm +8 boost bottle flatslide mikuni halla at me you dearborn brother inlaw

get to f*ck???? u might not even be 15. IT IS possible for a person to have more then one pipe for their bike, your parents only bought you one and said no more until ur next b-day when you turn 11, the motor was together and making 50hp before the turbo setup was built including a different pipe.... i also forgot that 89custom thought it was stupid not to have a oof pipe, just how would you run a turbo with the pipe sticking out the side????, all turbo bikes banshee or blaster HAVE to have a inframe pipe

the last two sentences are for you 89cutsom, you thought it was stupid that there wasn't a oof drag pipe on the bike, explain to everyone how you would incorporate a turbo with a pipe like that?

Dog man i got one of those its just streched aftermarket subframe +4 swingarm +8 boost bottle flatslide mikuni halla at me you dearborn brother inlaw

ummmm, what?............... also i agree blasterhp is a joke. just a nobody looking for attention. "look at my awesome ride! just dont ask any questions as i dont know my ass from a hole in the wall."

HP - Could you PM me where I can find some info on the turbo? Thanks

YZ Otis

If he had any info I wish he'd share it with us all, but I'm starting to believe he's so full of sh*t his eyes are brown.

Let's ask

Hey, HP is your eyes brown. Just thought I would start with the simple questions.

If he had any info I wish he'd share it with us all, but I'm starting to believe he's so full of sh*t his eyes are brown.

Let's ask

Hey, HP is your eyes brown. Just thought I would start with the simple questions.

You can be sure he won't give you anything now and you don't know that what you're saying is true. Diarrhea of the mouth isn't usually good for anyone involved.

Its not that were bitchin Dustin, its just everyone that has seen this thread is all excited. They wanna know stuff about, the performance, times, and what went it to it. When i first saw this is i thought "cool but i wanna see some other pics of this beast." Since that this so called owner, builder, vitos worker etc. etc. etc everyone asked question but other than answering questions he just makes up lame excuses. He looks at what we have to say and ignores it, and hes only looking for attention, which is exactly what he, got, I mean you doesnt wasnt see a 240cc turbo blaster! I might as well go on bikepics.com find somesort of quad, go into the owners album and pic out a few of his pictures and say "hey guys check out my new quad i got." Then you guys will post questions and be all into it, but ill just ignore you, because i know that I'm a dick and thats not my quad. To sum it all up, this guy came on here looking for attention. Obviously people asked for pictures and what not and he cant back it up, so BLASTERHP instead of bitching with everyone and saying " o look at 89customs avitar, shut up and put YOUR so called blaster where your mouth is. Don't post arguments, dont post lame sayings, just SIMPLY answer peoples questions, and or show pictures. If not, then you are just some weirdo looking for attention on a forum. GET A LIFE. O and im not starting any argument. Im simply just stating my opinion which i feel you guys all feel the same way :)

i just wanna see a blaster with a turbo on it. the pics he posted are without, am i the only one that noticed that?

^^ yeah, I noticed it too. In blasterhp's defense though, he NEVER once said in any of his posts that he actually owns that particular blaster so why does everyone think that its his?
One last thing, when did this forum become a place to bash and rip on people? Recently theres been alot of it, imo............

Reactions: Billfifty
^^ yeah, I noticed it too. In blasterhp's defense though, he NEVER once said in any of his posts that he actually owns that particular blaster so why does everyone think that its his?
One last thing, when did this forum become a place to bash and rip on people? Recently theres been alot of it, imo............

I'm not bashing on anyone. I simply said that he has people interested in the blaster he posted. Why cant he tell us a little about it instead of making excuses about everything.

You can be sure he won't give you anything now and you don't know that what you're saying is true. Diarrhea of the mouth isn't usually good for anyone involved.

If you start at the begining of the thread you'd see that I'm not the only one that asked for more info and pic's and received neither. If doesn't own it matters nothing to me. If he can't get any more info just say so and we'll quit asking but keep talking like he knows something then put up with the sh*t.

And here is the link to a real turbo blaster
http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/turbo-blaster-lives-13737/

Last edited:
Its not that were bitchin Dustin, its just everyone that has seen this thread is all excited. They wanna know stuff about, the performance, times, and what went it to it. When i first saw this is i thought "cool but i wanna see some other pics of this beast." Since that this so called owner, builder, vitos worker etc. etc. etc everyone asked question but other than answering questions he just makes up lame excuses. He looks at what we have to say and ignores it, and hes only looking for attention, which is exactly what he, got, I mean you doesnt wasnt see a 240cc turbo blaster! I might as well go on bikepics.com find somesort of quad, go into the owners album and pic out a few of his pictures and say "hey guys check out my new quad i got." Then you guys will post questions and be all into it, but ill just ignore you, because i know that I'm a dick and thats not my quad. To sum it all up, this guy came on here looking for attention. Obviously people asked for pictures and what not and he cant back it up, so BLASTERHP instead of bitching with everyone and saying " o look at 89customs avitar, shut up and put YOUR so called blaster where your mouth is. Don't post arguments, dont post lame sayings, just SIMPLY answer peoples questions, and or show pictures. If not, then you are just some weirdo looking for attention on a forum. GET A LIFE. O and im not starting any argument. Im simply just stating my opinion which i feel you guys all feel the same way :)

down boy down!! haha jk.....well its obvious that this douche doesnt have any info/pics or vids to do with the turbo blaster.... so i would just leave this were it is and if he can back up the things that are being said then start askin questions....i mean i have been on this forum for a few months and seen some threads that are like this one so f*ck it....let the jack ass prove us wrong ya know?

someone wanted a link for more info and he said "what do you want to know? i am the link" sounds like he is claiming ownership right there.

thanks for sending me those new photos that thing is sweet! guys that thing definately has a turbo I'll try and post the new pics.

Last edited: