240bb +3stroker/Airsal firebreather 200cc/plus more stock & AM goodies

I just wanted to see a useless poll in the for sale section

• Total voters
Vitos 240 big bore, on its original bore. with a +3 crank ported by flotek to match the crank with an aggressive trail port. and a forged wiseco piston. 550.00 shipped

Airsal firebreather 200cc needs a piston kit and maybe re-chromed (this is a chrome lined cylinder not a normal sleeved cylinder) there are a few marks on the head, but I have been assured by the peeps at project blaster that they will not effect it. A new piston kit and chrome job would run you about 290.00. New this cylinder is 919.00 plus you have to ship them your head to have it re-cut. the cylinder is not just a modded yammy cylinder. It is a whole new casting. The transfer ports, boysen ports, and tripple exhaust ports are all bigger all the way through than on my 240 kit.
Project Blaster - Online Store
Airsal firebreather pictures by ruthlessone3k - Photobucket
I think the gold and silver in the cylinder are just different layers of chrome
cause its not as rough as the pics make it look.
275.00 shipped

2 stock heads 25.00 each

Flywheel and stator 50.00

lightened flywheel 45.00

Wiseco forged clutch basket with primary drive gear like new 125.00

2 light/kill switches one with white 4 pin connector one with red 3 pin connector. The red one has the connectors cut off on the yellow and green wires so they would have to be wire nutted 15.00 each

2 pressure plates 5.00 each

clutch boss with some wear on it 5.00

kick starter with gear. 15.00

A few tranny's in fairly good shape with normal wear 15.00 each

one stock rear hub 10.00

Everything except the jugs is plus shipping. Everything is obo.

more to come soon. just give me time to dig it outI:I

Last edited:
hell of a deal for someone. i just paid $210 for a new +3 crank so thats like getting a 240 kit for $340 if you bought both.

Wait... The +3 is 210 now? Wow! I guess everything is going up though.

So 210 for the crank + 599 for the jug + 150 for the Flotek work + 140 for the forged piston + all the shipping = well over $1100

So 1100 - 550 carry the 2 divide by the square root of the exponent = Me losing my arse!!

better hurry up before I decide to put this package on flea bay!!!

You buncha PUPPY HATERSX(X(X(X:)D

LOL If My 240 was the Airsal kit you have it wouldn't be 550.00. Those things are almost a grand new!

yeah i was going to sell it for 650 and everyone called me dumb saying it was too high! i was including a head done by wildcard too, but i am keeping it instead, actually i am about to go put it on here in a few, got my other projects caught up so i can work on the blaster before deployment...I:I

what pipe is this ported to match?

edit is it the gold series fatty like your sig by anychance?

edit again lol if so is there any chance the carb is forsale too?

sorry for all the questions but i want to get a matching pipe and a bigger carb at the same time i get a bbk. if its ported for the fatty im already a step ahead

I had him port it for a power pros pipe because I originally intended to get one, but it never happened. I would have liked to try it with the power pros as I'm sure it would have been an improvement, but it did pull very well with the fmf it made the power band hit much harder too. As for the carb, if you get the power pros pipe the 35mm pwk would probably be the choice carb. With the fatty the 34mm seems to work pretty well.
I have a 34mm Mikuni VM34-??? I could sell right now. I'm still using the pj on my current setup. But I guess for the right offer I might be able to swap them out...B)

hey headbanger, haha, how much for the mikuni 34mm