2005 blaster

Tbrock77

Mar 21, 2015
Upstate. New York
Hello everyone, I have a 2005 blaster roller for sale. It's not in the best shape but it has the full hydraulic brakes, all around. I'm looking to get $550 for it and an older frame with bottom end. Can send pictures on request. Located about 20 minutes outside Albany New York.

I will consider selling the brake assemblies but I will not separate them, You'll have to buy both front and rear, $375 firm.

Attached a few pictures. As you can see someone painted the plastics and sprayed part of the frame. Would be good for frame up rebuild or older model upgrade.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    961.3 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.1 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 292
Are you sure you won't sell just the rear brakes? And are those 400ex shocks? Could you post a pic of the rear axle from the older frame?

Are you sure you won't sell just the rear brakes? And are those 400ex shocks? Could you post a pic of the rear axle from the older frame?

The brakes are a package, if I sell just the rear or fronts I'll be left with a useless frame. The shocks on the black one are stock blaster shocks, there is no axle on the older frame.

Would you sell the swing arm bushings, seals, bearings, shims and everything needed to complete the whole set?

I prefer not to part this out. I would sell the swing arm but the frame has to go with it also. I don't want to be left with a useless frame laying around.

If it's parting, I'm interested in the front brakes to 23315. Price it out however you'd like, if I can afford it I willove let you know lol. Thanks