2005 blaster axle

Tbone1279

Feb 14, 2016
hi guys new to the forum also new to the blaster world just picked up an 05 blaster for my daughter. My question is the rear axle has a slight bend to it not bad where you can't ride it but enough to bother me. From what I can find on the web I see a banshee axle will fit but what I need to know is are all blaster axles the same? Or do I need one from an 03-06 to be a direct fit? Don't really want to put a banshee axle wanted to keep it stock for the width. Thanks in advance

A banshee axle will bolt right up to your 05. Im actually selling a banshee axle as well, and I have a stock 03 axle to that will fit.

Ok so the older ones will not work? I have a banshee axle already from my shee. How much for your 03 axle?

Ok so the older ones will not work? I have a banshee axle already from my shee. How much for your 03 axle?

The older ones will not work. The 03-06 as a brake hub like a Banshee. The Banshee axle adds about 3.75". At a bare minimum, it will make it a little bit more stable for her.

yeah banshee axle is a direct bolt on for a 03 to 06 blaster. did mine that way for a wider stance without wheel spacers. easy swap.