2004 Honda TRX450r

My carrier is a T&T racing carrier, its polished aluminum, and you dont seem uch off it, I will do Metallic red frame, black a arms, stock color swing arm, red chain and sprocket, red brake master cylinder cap, and so on...good idea, im putting it to use.

glad i could help bro! I:I and i'm waiting to see how everything looks after it's been powdercoated, i bet it'll look SICK!!

glad i could help bro! I:I and i'm waiting to see how everything looks after it's been powdercoated, i bet it'll look SICK!!

Okay, heres the update, I called the guy down at the Powdercoating place, and he said the metallic red would be about $25 extra, because he has to order it and it usually takes around a week. I said screw it, so Im gonna do a true Honda red, and he said he has it in stock, and when its done, it will look like a factory race quad. I'll tear it down over the week, and post pics as I go along with it.

I was thinking about PC'ing my frame honda red, but I went with black instead...

red frames look awesome

I was thinking about PC'ing my frame honda red, but I went with black instead...

red frames look awesome

Ya, I know, at least with black, you can throw any color to accent it, and it still look awesome. I love your fo fiddy, but I didnt wanna copy. Plus, I have black plastics, and going all black is not my thing....

im ready for pics!

There will be pics later this evening, I've got school from 7:40-2:26, and I go to the shop from 3:00-6:00. I hope to get cases split today, and some parts ordered. Should have it mostly together by the end of the week. My birthday is a week from today, so I'm hoping my frame can be done in th next week or 10 days...Thanks guys for following the thread.

Many of you may be a little upset, but there is so much wrong with the motor at this point, I am gonna have to postpone the powdercoat for a later time. Possibly this winter. I just thought I'd get my priorities straight before I do anything. Thanks again guys, will continue to post pics and everything.....

what do u need for the motor, i got tons of stuff here

I had to order a new head, valves, cyliner and crank....so im sure there is nothing you can help me with. The decompression system is there, its just missing a small piece, that cost $60 something i think...The right side case cover, when i bought it, it looked like someone gave it gas while trying to start it, and it got too much kickback and put a hole in the cover.

Last edited:
All the parts are ordered. Everything was $1780, excluding labor and chemicals, but I will get crank, top end kit, tomorrow, and then I have to wait for my OEM parts next week. So this weekend, I will most likely do some work to the quad, put new axle in it, paint beadlock, and polish some stuff.