2003 blaster wont start anymore

03blasty

Jun 7, 2010
so it ran perfect engine was redone top end with wesico pistons and i decided i wanted to repaint the hole frame and everything so i took it apart and that was 4 days ago i did all the paint n clear looks good i put it back together and it started up so i turned it off i tryed to take it for a ride today it started up and bogged down i tryed again did same thing i checked the wires it looks all connected right to me what can it be? i took the spark plug cover off and then it ran longer then with the cover on? and it stalled out i got home tonight and it wont start anymore what can i be can i have the lines connected wrong ? the gas flows on the tank the carb opens pefect with trottle didnt touch any idle speed on it since its perfect and i cleaned the plug still didnt start up:-/

how can i tell? it sounds like befor i touched the plug by accident trying to put the cover on it n it shocked me lol but once i got the cover on it stalled out

is the plug wet?

take the plug out of the head and put it back in the plug wire boot touch the threads to a metal surface and kick that biotch and see it it sparks

it smelt fludded so i think its getting it maybe i put the wront lines on the engine i know when i put the engine back i put the wires from engine to wire harness by color and there was 2 clip plus with 2 wires each that clip into each other i believe its connected right ones grey and ones black what else can it be? oil line i took off the tank when taking out engine so i passed it back to the back could it be the ground wire on the front frame? is not grounded right because of new paint? i dont have a clue it started n bogged out now nothing plug was black cleaned it and kicked it without plug in it

yeah the plug was wet and black i cleaned it with gas and kicked it with it out and put it back in and tryed and same as befor

im thinking maybe pluged somthin in wrong? i took the engine off n didnt drop it put it in nice as well

om sure i have spark ill check again tomz but im sure and im sure theres gas getting to the plug i just got in from taking it out it was wet and smelt fludded again

its only since i took it off the frame and striped the bike but i guess ill check them out as well is it hard to get the reeds off?

did you try cleaning the carb? maybe you got dirt or somthin in it while you were putting it back or your TORS is messing up. did ya connect that wire? and why dont you get pics of this wiring you put back together