2001 Yamaha Blaster 240cc

cyphertext69

Sep 30, 2007
Leonardtown, (Southern) Maryland
2001 Yamaha Blaster, fresh rebuild top and bottom!

-Diamond J Customs Widening kit, adds +3 inches to each side!
-28mm Mikuni Flatside Carb
-DynoJet Stage II Jet kit
-LA Sleeve Big Bore Kit
-Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle Cable
-ITP Holeshot XTC Tires
-Douglas 10 inch .190 rims
-Pro Design tether kill switch
-AC racing nerf bars
-DG Exhaust
-Uni Air filter
and more

The bike is absolutely immaculate! It is ready to ride with no issues, what-so-ever! $2200 No trades, or part outs. Please call or email, 301-904-1144 or ronald.spalding@us.army.mil

^ well said, I'll pass!! anyone eles?? (i can buy a 06 in showeroom condition with low hours for $2200!)

$2000 is to much, you wasted your money if you did the stuff thinking you where gonna get $2000 out of it!!! i wouldnt give more than $1500 - $1700 for it!!! just my 2 cents!

I'm not trying to rain on your sale here....it's a sharp looking bike.

However, I am looking at a couple of 60+hp banshees with alot of new parts right now--very fresh motors-- and they are around $2500...

just a suggestion you should part it out

you usually get more money that way

and you might get the price you are looking for

really nice Bike and i know you spent alot of money on it...tha bad think is you will not get what you have into it back... you can get a 660 or a she for that price...i would start it at $1800 OBO...but thats just me...have a good one...god bless

lol....i really was'nt trying to be an ass cyphertext69, but that was just a little much!!! but you still may find somone who will give that for it!!! good luck man!

cool, but like i said...you may get lucky and find someone who dont really know the value of blasters and give you that for it!! cause it is a sharp looking bike though!