2001 blaster wont start need some help

what is your compression at? when my rings stuck it was doing the exact same thing as you're describing. i could kick and kick with just a little pop of a backfire every now and then. what does you kicker feel like? can you push it with your finger?

what is your compression at? when my rings stuck it was doing the exact same thing as you're describing. i could kick and kick with just a little pop of a backfire every now and then. what does you kicker feel like? can you push it with your finger?

^^^^

I had the same problem when I first got my blaster. I was told by the previous owner it was the coil. After replacing the coil and kicking it about a million times and going through everything i finally pulled my jug off and found the real problem. My rings were fried. IF that is the problem you could probably replace your rings(you will need new gaskets too). Just make sure you have your cylinder honed and follow proper break-in procedure.I:I

ok guys i have tried many of the suggestions but unfortunately still nothing...todays update all i did was spray some carb cleaner in the carb and kicked it with fuel valve off and it started but died lasted like three seconds i tried it again with the fuel valve open and sprayed it again and started just brief once again i held the throttle a bit open and seemed like it did not do a thing.... im happy because it sort of started but now i need some more input and feed back i would really appreciate any help at all, thanks....

check that your reeds are not broken because that will make it nearly impossible without bump starting it with a truck. take off the 4 bolts holding the intake boot to the engine and between there is the reed cage (looks like a big wedge) and make sure the plastic petals are all there and are firmly against the metal and not bent out or broken off. that happened to me and it wouldnt start for a week until i checked that