2001 blaster will not turn over

foxracing20

Mar 18, 2010
ok i have a 01 blaster and it will not turn over its getting spark, has good compression, i just cleaned the carb, its getting gas, basicly has every thing working good it just wont turn over. it started and ran good for about 15 mins up at sand lake OR, then it started to die out in the sand and eventully just stopped running and wont turn over. does anyone have any ideas why this is? any help will work. I want to work on it more before i take it to the shop. i just need to know were to go from here. thanks and sorry for the long post

take the head off and check the piston, it can still have compression and be damaged, also be sure it is getting gas from the gas tank and all the components of the carb is put together correctly, also did you have the TORS removed, if not do it lol its trash

how much gas is it getting?? bad reeds are common thing, bad needle seat in carb causing to much gas into the motor possibly fluding out motor. is it jeted for sand lake? i know i hade that problom at sand lake with my old 250R one time. in the city ran fine took it down there and would not run too much fuel.

I have a 98 blaster and it all started wen I rolled it and I finally figured out about the tors system and got it working again. Though recently it was always starting cold even if we just rode it for half an hour. Then something happened and you can not physically kick it hard enough for it to turn over what should I do. Even with two guys it will not kick.