2 stroke oil

theyre not that expensive. and they sure are worth it! since youre doing all this work to it, might be a good way to make sure its not for nothing. just a thought...

I used 5 minute 2 part clear epoxy after cleaning the cover of any grease or oil with acetone.

Then i put a peice of masking tape on one side of the hole filled it let it set up about 10 mins and peeled the tape.

Been holding up for 3.5 yrs now with no leaks.I wasnt fond of buying a plate that was going to need a gasket that will eventually wear out so i went with a more permanent method that once done i will never have to worry about.

^X3 on that . Thats what I did with my Blaster , It took less than 15 minutes start to finish . Its nice to know that you wont every run out of oil , because its already in your gas !!!!!! Use Maxima Super M oil as well , its the best you can give your 2 stroke , and your 2 stroke will love you back =)

I used 5 minute 2 part clear epoxy after cleaning the cover of any grease or oil with acetone.

Then i put a peice of masking tape on one side of the hole filled it let it set up about 10 mins and peeled the tape.

Been holding up for 3.5 yrs now with no leaks.I wasnt fond of buying a plate that was going to need a gasket that will eventually wear out so i went with a more permanent method that once done i will never have to worry about.

Hey have you been hanging out on the HQ at all? That place is sliding fast , a lot of sh*tty attitudes going on , I'm kinda done with it I think .

Hey have you been hanging out on the HQ at all? That place is sliding fast , a lot of sh*tty attitudes going on , I'm kinda done with it I think .

No i havent.

Its beyond the worst place ive ever seen online as far as members go!

I went there to get info same as i do here and im sure you seen how that went...

Its funny they rip on blaster owners and all that mess yet i get more info on the banshee here than i do there.Whats that say about them and that forum?

Luckily there are some real smart guys here and quite a few old timers (NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU LOL) that have seen or done it all and will give you their advice and help without ripping on you for what you do or dont know and so on.

Ive went on about all the forums in search of one equal to or better than blaster forum and they just arent out there.Although i do like E2S but i see quite a few of the losers from BHQ there so i question it and instead stay here.

Way i see it is if the members here cant help you get it done it didnt need to be done in the first place.:D

To the OP do you have a rural king near you?Or anywhere to get amsoil?

If so go get some amsoil interceptor your engine will love you for it!

I run it in all kinds of stuff and its never let me down.

Got 2 quads and a dirt bike that run on it and it love it.

Just pulled the head off my shee to replace the head gasket and there was NO and i mean NO wear or scuff marks on the cylinders they looked like they just came from ken.