2 pics of the blaster,really bad but there some.

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
Heres 2 since i cant ride her,and 1 of my new tail pipe :D

Comments? Most of the front plastic is held on with zip ties since some of the mounting holes are broken.

worksshocksandblaster004.jpg

worksshocksandblaster005.jpg

get rid of them front fenders i say they dont match, gets rid of them ugly zip ties and dude c'mon you could have atleast washed it be for snapping some photos ik i wash my rides everytime im done riding them =] but hey thts just me

get rid of them front fenders i say they dont match, gets rid of them ugly zip ties and dude c'mon you could have atleast washed it be for snapping some photos ik i wash my rides everytime im done riding them =] but hey thts just me

Do you read? I said i dont care what it looks like,and how can i move it when the rear end is locked up?

yea i did read it man but i dont mean to sound like a dick im just sayin ya know ive cleaned my dirtbike when didnt move take plastics off peice by peice clean put back together simple task caz i want to know whts under all tht mud =]

yea i did read it man but i dont mean to sound like a dick im just sayin ya know ive cleaned my dirtbike when didnt move take plastics off peice by peice clean put back together simple task caz i want to know whts under all tht mud =]

Dont have time,and all thats under it is stickers on the back and nothing on the front.

ya! cant wait to see the results might sell my 80 get another blaster caz i miss my old blaster i mean a beat up blaster and go crazy with it there for i will still have my 08 trx 450r to speed test it see how fast it really would be=]