1999 blaster won't start

I just checked the reeds again and ended up flipping one side as it had a small gap to allow air back, but still no luck when kicking. I may just replace the ignition coil and see if that helps.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Need to pull flywheel, and check the key to see if it's sheared, inbox me I will give you my #
thanks so much, I think I need three posts or something to PM you, unless there is another (sorry I'm still new here). I'm gonna take out the flywheel again and replace the key because I do have a new one and I'll let you know how that works.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Use another quad to pull you. Clutch in, shift to 2nd , get rolling, let clutch out.. . Sit towards rear as tires will probably skid.
Ohhh that's what I was thinking you meant because I know it as bump start. I was thinking about that, but the main problem is that neither my rear nor my front brakes are connected and I don't have the clutch lever connected either, so I just pushed in down my driveway in neutral and then kicked it into first where it locked up without trying to start.

Ohhh that's what I was thinking you meant because I know it as bump start. I was thinking about that, but the main problem is that neither my rear nor my front brakes are connected and I don't have the clutch lever connected either, so I just pushed in down my driveway in neutral and then kicked it into first where it locked up without trying to start.
Try second, little less resistance.