1987 Banshee Frame and +8 Swinger

Racer51

May 19, 2011
Northwest Ohio
Everything is for sale except the tires. What is for sale is
A rear pair of 2 inch spacers
A pair of 02 blaster hubs and the 8 bolts
Also have an axle and rotor connected to a +8 swing arm with the linkage and shock would like to get $150 OBO if you take care of shipping I'll lower the price a lot via return shipping.
Meaning you send me the box or whatever you want it to fit in and I'll resend it back to you cause you took care of the shipping costs both ways.
Same goes for the frame I'd much rather not ship it myself cause I'm guessing shipping's a b!tch.
On the frame there are cuts from where there was a project motor on it it's junk but still have it but it's pretty much worthlesscause I only have the carbs and the motor nothing else. Would only throw in if you came to pick it up your self. Anyway I'd like to get $150 OBO for the frame comes with lowers and uppers tie rods and steering colomn and handle bars other than than the cuts where the mounts were there is nothing wrong with it just old.
Dont be shy to give me counter offer or offers I'm available most of the day so I respond fairly quickly. I'd most likely just give the parts to those who need it if they fully cover shipping minus the frame and swinger or trade for the parts in my sig.
egk5d.jpg