142 hp blaster with duel exhaust!!

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
ok guys i emailed the guy with the duel exhaust blaster on ebay, and this is what he said ... damn people are dumb

I'm very surprised you didn't get my last response.
It was quite long. The Blaster is .080 over, which is equal to 228CC engine. Stock engine range in the 55-65MPH This WILL do close to 90MPH w/o NOS
with the NOS it will do 110+MPH when you hit the lever, you better hold on because of the major difference in the power band. This engine has just about 142 HP. From a Blaster engine that damn good. This Blaster is NOT for the timid. I hope I answered you questions Again, I'm sorry you didn't get my last response. Best Andy

http://www.blasterforum.com/off-topic-7/dual-exhaust-blaster-14309/

acualy said that? i sent him a message, just asked what the hp was. i want to see this sh*t for real lol. if true, thats brutal.

Words can't explain the rolf I feel right now
laugh41.gif

yeah some dumb fool will be all excited when going to pick it up and sad when he gets home and his nieghbors stock 300ex smokes him..lol

LOL what would you do if it actually had 42hp and was like wicked fast? ( very... VERY..VEEERY unlikely... but possible) I still wouldnt pay 2k for the thing haha I also sent him a message saying "Would you be able to get a video of it running? I have to hear what it sounds like!! Looks badass 142 HP! it should be able to do 140+ if geared right without the use of nos! and you install the nos? DAMN i have GOT to see a vid of this beast, just start it and ride it for 20 seconds" brawfl i wonder if he will believe me..

Roughly about 142ish HP. Figure, 195CC is stock with 78HP, @66mm piston with a connecting rod.
This is .080 with a Titanium high heat coated piston with 164PDs of compression with is equal to 228CC @ 113HP. With the NOS it gives you 25+HP which brings it up almost to 140 HP When you hit the lever HANG ON!! I hope I answered your question
Thanks Andy

haha i cannot explain the lulz. this guys a joke. im going to send him a message of what he sent you since its different. see what he says haha.

boy am i glad i found this ad , something to give everybody a good laugh. to those who sent him a message , thanks . i love stupid people.
somebody should offer to race him for pink slips

lol bet he wont answer to anyone now. hes probly wondering how the hell everyone knows what he said