100 bucks for accessories

Safety gear is good, but like u said you gotta brain bucket so, if it were me I would probly buy a silencer or mabey start looking for a deal on used systems, or something like that, if you want to see what a blaster feels like that stock pipe system has to go, "my opinion"

i want to get a pipe but my dad wont let me he says that i wont be able to lug on the trails anymore

A pipe is a good all round mod. You'll be fine "lugging".

I would suggest a good filter though, that will help a lot, and you can get some other stuff with the leftover monies!

well i trail ride alot at our local ohv area(which is 100 miles) and the last thing i want over there is to foul a plug and have to come home

Well for one always take extra plugs, even if its stock. But with a pipe it wont foul as long as you keep the rpms up. I trail ride with my blaster all the time. And i dont foul plugs very often at all.

I got those fansy BR8IEX-S plugs finally, but haven't put one in yet, I got the BR9EIX-S ones for my sled, and they work awesome!!!, even before I could spin the track out and do powerslides and little wheelies, an older sled with dual carbs is the way to go

yea just the thing sticking out on the top of the head it should be white but i would go with i pipe i got a fmf fatty as an extra for trail riding so i can keep the nice one for racing but im selling it for like 80