1/8 mile drag times

I saw a new post here. Came in looking for a vid of this run, bit once again I'm leaving this thread with nothin

my blaster that I used to own was STOCK and ran 6 seconds even at 101mph this blaster must have a problem or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol dude ur only bs ur self all of us know a lot about blasters, and the bs that you cant figure how to upload the vid is what always happens

lol, my neighbor took his new 'zilla to a test and tune a week ago and his best run was somewhere in the 8's @ 76mph. so to hear a stock blaster is running times like that makes ya laugh haha I:I

for sure have to call BS! If it's true....doubtful then my stroked and ported machine should do well over 125 in 4sec. but not gonna happen.

We do 300' dirt drag racing in NC/SC and my '01 (which is basically stock) runs low 7's. Those times seem a little off. Post that video dude before they hunt you down :eek:

he came on here a while back saying he was reading the wrong side of the slip or something and posted what he actually ran. too lazy to find it now

I think they might be running 300 ft. drags not 1/8 mile. All of the ATV drags around here are 300 ft. But if he run a 8 sec. 1/8 mile his bike is bad to the bone.

I agree with "scrappy". Most atv drag races around the South (dirt wise) are on a 300' track. Some buddies of mine own an 1/8th mile dragstrip in Pageland, S.C. & they run the full 660', but it's on asphalt.

the best 1/8 mile time slip i have on my blaster is back when i had the 3mm crank and did a 8.9@70 or 71mph...dont remember the exact speed but i still have the slip back home (in CT right now)

/\/\/\/\ that i believe, i rode con's bike, and still gotta say mike, it's way too fast for stock brakes, i was a little worried tryin to get stopped, ahhahahaaaaa

There's a drag Blaster in Arkansas that runs 8th mile.

The fastest time so far is 8.0's @ 82mph.

4 mill hot rod crank.
vitos big bore cylinder kit.
34 PJ on gas.
vitos fat bstd pipe.
v-force reeds.
cylinder ported and head machined.

Attachments

• post-29315-1293582341.jpg
    post-29315-1293582341.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 209
  • post-29315-1293582324.jpg
    post-29315-1293582324.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 248
i have always wanted to try some 1/8 mile. hey ron, are you familiar with dirt and asphault tracks? would you be able to give me an estimate of what my bike would do based off of my 500' dirt drag times?