05 blaster part out.

come on guys i still got alot of parts that i need to git rid of.. new pro taper bars and grips shock wear covers seat cover. front plactics. and all the other stock stuff. make offerss!!

what kind of rear shock? 80 shipped for the bars? what size? comes with mount?

stock rear shock. and send me a pm about the pricing. and there stock size bars 7/8 i belive pro taper ATV HIGH. and they dont come with a mount because they will bolt up to the stock blaster mount

havent been on in awhile. bump bump bump. need this stuff gonee. rims and tires are now avaliable as well. maxis razrs(alor of life left) mounted on itp T-9 rims(would preffer not to seperate.). the fronts have been polished to a mirror finish and so has the one back one. the other one i will polish. and it needs a new vavle stem. will put one on if you want and polish the rim if sombody wants the back ones. make offer. still got alot of parts left i need to sell

BUMP!!! i need this stuff gone i need cash like now! the rims are up forsale.there ITP T-9s front and back and have maxxis razr tires on them. the one back one has a plug in it and needs a vavle stem, i will put a new stemin it if you want. i would preffer to sell the rims and tires as one. but will seperate for the right price. was asking what i paid for all 350 plus shipping. here are the pictures of the fronts. ill get pictures of the back appon request. the backs are off a warrior and require the warriors hub cause there 9inch rims. thaks

Picture%20111.jpg

Picture%20112.jpg