03+ spindles, aftermarket air box

Like the CFM airbox? or otherwise? people say the 250r airbox fits with modifications and can be usually found cheaper. but i like cfm

finding a used cfm is near impossible. better off just ordering a new one from their website ($10 cheaper than egay iirc)
filters are cheaper from egay than their website though. that will save you about $20 if you do them both

Ok thanx. I'll take a look. Was putting a 400ex shock on and realized i need to cut the box a little, looked at it and said " eh, what else can i put there". Ha

I don't have the lid on. I'm talking about the box, it rubs on the bend in the box right above the intake boot. I'll take a picture next time I'm in my shed.
Haven't seen that anyone else had this issue.

20150209_112447.jpg
20150201_202018.jpg

all stock around it. 400ex shock with KOR bushing adapter. Bottom hole drilled by pro machinist (not me) so it's centered.
Rest of the quad is straight. No tweaks or bends. Everything mounts with ease.
And you might be able to tell in the forest pic, i still have to go forward with the plastics like 1/4" to get to the mounting holes.

It doesnt hurt anything. other than being a pain in the ass. but once your quad runs good nothing has to be changed

upgrading is always good though.

might i suggest putting washers on the lower shock mount. looks like one on each side