03+ rear caliper

Demo4o1

Jan 29, 2011
Providence, RI
www.facebook.com
this is for a friends blaster. i need a rear caliper 03 and up. i have a caliper but the last guy i bought it from drilled holes in it to remove the bolts holding the pads and ruined it. if u can repair it LMK! will post pics soon. just gotta get those 2 bolts out. but works

i have a factory7 rear caliper if your interested

is a bolt on and go? and PM with the price :D. im still looking for the best price here! im trying to help a fellow BF local member on his bike. hes a 15 y/o kid that lost internet access so he hasnt been on here in a while. Im doing a complete hydro swap on it. i figure it'll be easier if i swapped the whole swinger with shock, axle and everything since i bought it that way for 35. cant beat that I:I. i bought the complete front a arm, spindle, calipers, mc basically everything to make the hydro work for $30! :eek: cant beat that!! gotta love craigslist.

so ive heard.. sucks that this caliper still works but when the pads wear out i gotta replace the whole caliper and the pads got like a good 24hrs left on it :eek: i keep forgettin gto post a pic of it. i'll def do it tmrw

Yea thats the caliper I have and it needs new pads and it looks fully functional I fan send you any pic of it you want