03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory pics on 3rd page

ya know, wether or not he sold me anything or not doesnt matter,
nor wether he's legit or not, and i only chose pick-up instead of shipping because he offerd it.
but was does matter is..... don't waste my time, ya jackwagon !!!!!!

wow what a dick, the on ly reason he did it was because he probably got more for it than what u were offering him, thats the only thing i can think of, but thats messed up either way, not a good way to do business, i was going to buy the bottom end off of him but 400 for just the bottom, he is smokin sumthin because jag offered me his whole motor for a better deal than that.

That was not cool to do to awk. Awk has done many deals as a seller and buyer and has always been fair and true to his word. If you can't stick to your word and be fair to your buys, take your stuff to eBay because that kind of sales BS don't go over well on here.

i didnt make an offer, he set the price of $200 shipped for all 4 pieces i wanted, then i asked for pick-up, he said $150, so shipping was gonna be $50 ???
the next text said the carb was gone, so i offered $125 pick-up,
this was all within 10 minutes of texts, but he was still unsure about even parting it,
todays text informed me the cfm was gone too, not ....."ok i'm parting it, heres my paypal info"
like i said, whatever, look at the mods in my sig, i don't need any of this sh*t.
i was just gonna throw a couple pieces on my sons bike
and you can bet your ass the next person that puts sh*t up for sale at "make offers", with no pics, i'll be on like stank on a hoe
this is why there are rules, which were not followed here,
and seems like this was very "money hungry", so i'll be real curious to see if anybody even receives any parts

so..... who else wants to play the lottery with this fool ????

yeah thats why i rechecked the thread to see what was going on, guess its another one of those...ah well i dont think he will sell anything else with his prices.

i didnt make an offer, he set the price of $200 shipped for all 4 pieces i wanted, then i asked for pick-up, he said $150, so shipping was gonna be $50 ???
this was all within 10 minutes of texts, but he was still unsure about even parting it,
todays text informed me the cfm was gone too, not ....."ok i'm parting it, heres my paypal info"
like i said, whatever, look at the mods in my sig, i don't need any of this sh*t.
and you can bet your ass the next person that puts sh*t up for sale at "make offers", with no pics, i'll be on like stank on a hoe
and seems like this was very "money hungry", so i'll be real curious to see if anybody even receives any parts

i wrote him and asked if the carb was still for sale as i seen you were interested he said no and i asked how much and he told me 150.00 not shipped just for the carb/boot and jets!! but you and him were going to do 150 on all 4 things that you were interested in!! 100% for sure sold it to someone who paid more then what you were going to give him!!

oh, and BTW, i used the loot in my payapl, that possibly could have been wasted on this LOTTERY, and bought myself a brand new 7 way adjustable, rebuildable, anodized red, billetanium steering stabilizer

price changes seem to happen quite often on this board (3 times, 3 different sellers) even AFTER the SELLERs replied to my wanted add and SETS A PRICE on THERE item they raised it moments before i was going to PP them. i also find it very odd that one of them commented in this very thread about it not being right to do ( not naming names but you know who you are )

someone qoute me from above where i say....."take my name off the 4 parts with my name on them" ??????????????????
what i did reply was..... "leave the parts with my name on them....off the "pics" list, but you can pm me those pics" !!!!!!!!!!

so now after numerous texts last nite, and setting a price for the cfm, carb, ricky stator and swinger skid, and that they would be mine .... IF, IF , IF this went to partout, which was still undecided
then i get informed the carb was sold out from under me, now i get a text saying the box is gone too
this is fukin pure bullshit in my book, and not how i do business,
i say what i mean, and mean what i say, when i said i wanted that sh*t, thats what the fuk i meant
could this possibly be because i was gonna have dualstroke come pick them up, instead of the ridiculous shipping charges i was qouted ?????
hope you guys who did buy stuff get what ya ordered ???
but they were your parts and you can sale them to whoever you'd like, i guess it just wasnt me this time

ricky stator and swinger skid still up for grabs too,
i don't deal with fools like this one !!!!!

Dude this is not layaway. Carb still is not sold. Rediculous shipping charges? I just throw those prices up there as a starting point. I'm open to offers. And trust me I've sold a few parts on here before, on ebay, and on planet minis with no issues.

Pics are up aren't they? Sorry I didn't toss them up at first I. Just wanted to see if id get any people interested.

you offered pickup in your first post, did i have to get there before someone on here made a higher paypal offer ????
and you offered text, so thats what i did, way before pics were even posted,
even k-mart "law-away" lets you see the parts before paying, you were sellin sh*t out from under me while texting me back and forth, or before even posting pics.
i'll post the actual "texts" if you need your memory refreshed
i texted you before anyone even posted in here, was told the 4 parts were mine, pending the decision to "part or not" if you wanted the loot right away, you should have said "first come, first serve"
i had $300+ dollars layin in my paypal from the sale of my brake kits, and another $300 in my pocket, so you can take your used garbage, highest bidder, cut throat bullshit, and shove it right up your azzzzzzzzzz.
i don't mind a good deal, but i'll buy new without blinking an eye

and now upon futher "opening of my eyes" what was i thinking anyway................
dudes only got 66 posts, is not supporting, or his name would be green !!!! so should not even be selling sh*t on here anyway, zero seller feedback and also has negative reps (it wasnt me, i swear)
so like i said..............

get in line boys, the lottery is still open.......
who's feeling lucky that parts will even arrive ????????????

Last edited:
you offered pickup in your first post, did i have to get there before someone on here made a higher paypal offer ????
and you offered text, so thats what i did, way before pics were even posted,
even k-mart "law-away" lets you see the parts before paying, you were sellin sh*t out from under me while texting me back and forth, or before even posting pics.
i'll post the actual "texts" if you need your memory refreshed
i texted you before anyone even posted in here, was told the 4 parts were mine, pending the decision to "part or not" if you wanted the loot right away, you should have said "first come, first serve"
i had $300+ dollars layin in my paypal from the sale of my brake kits, and another $300 in my pocket, so you can take your used garbage, highest bidder, cut throat bullshit, and shove it right up your azzzzzzzzzz.
i don't mind a good deal, but i'll buy new without blinking an eye

and now upon futher "opening of my eyes" what was i thinking anyway................
dudes only got 66 posts, is not supporting, or his name would be green !!!! so should not even be selling sh*t on here anyway, zero seller feedback and also has negative reps (it wasnt me, i swear)
so like i said..............

get in line boys, the lottery is still open.......
who's feeling lucky that parts will even arrive ????????????

Awk if you still want those parts ill throw in a box of tampons and some vagisil.

Awk if you still want those parts ill throw in a box of tampons and some vagisil.

9c04747a.jpg