'03 Blaster stock... to?

400 was a cap....and if you ever plan on seeing water, or mud, pods arent going to work for you, unless you have some sort of airbox or covering. just my .2.
clamp ons give more air...but yeah, airboxes are far better for wet conditions....i ride trails and dunes and run clamp ons....but i also dont run thru water either...

I've got more money to spend than 2k, I just don't wanna spend more on mods than the bike is worth. I just wanna go fast and get there fast! Lol, anyways, here's what I have for mods.
port&polish
power pro pipe
made air intake bigger
35mm carb
new clutch
14/40 gears
+4 spacer kit
new tires
headwork

all that to add to my previous mods I already had.
Sound like a good set up?
I'm gonna have some Yamaha Power Sports guys do all the porting and headwork.

I've got more money to spend than 2k, I just don't wanna spend more on mods than the bike is worth. I just wanna go fast and get there fast! Lol, anyways, here's what I have for mods.
port&polish
power pro pipe
made air intake bigger
35mm carb
new clutch
14/40 gears
+4 spacer kit
new tires
headwork

all that to add to my previous mods I already had.
Sound like a good set up?
I'm gonna have some Yamaha Power Sports guys do all the porting and headwork.

sounds like a pretty good list. Might want to add some v-force3 reeds to it also though

You can't go fast without good suspension! remember that! Don't spend all the money on engine work, pick up a set of works shocks and some extended a-arms.... Man i wish i had 2k to spend on my blaster! Haha good luck with the bike

You can't go fast without good suspension! remember that! Don't spend all the money on engine work, pick up a set of works shocks and some extended a-arms.... Man i wish i had 2k to spend on my blaster! Haha good luck with the bike

Well, it doesn't have stock suspension... But I think I might look at scrounging up some suspension off of craigslist... Not sure about the A-arms, what's a good set up for those? I don't wanna do too much fabrication.

Damn... Palmer is a bit too far of a drive lol

Yeah I agree with you man I'd rather have 2k in my suspension then engine, I get so bet up.
But to each his own...

sounds like a pretty good list. Might want to add some v-force3 reeds to it also though

Already got those I:I I wanna have everything before I start tearing it apart and putting it back together. I'm hoping it doesn't cost too much for the head work and porting... I think the place I'm looking at charges $80 an hour for work...

Anyways, I should have the "before" pics this weekend. I'm away from home right now makin moneys :)
I think I'm gonna go with a Pro Cuircut pipe...

Already got those I:I I wanna have everything before I start tearing it apart and putting it back together. I'm hoping it doesn't cost too much for the head work and porting... I think the place I'm looking at charges $80 an hour for work...

Anyways, I should have the "before" pics this weekend. I'm away from home right now makin moneys :)
I think I'm gonna go with a Pro Cuircut pipe...

dont go with a pro circuit, get an f7 ,pro circuit pipes are for dirt bikes.

Damn... Palmer is a bit too far of a drive lol

Yeah I agree with you man I'd rather have 2k in my suspension then engine, I get so bet up.
But to each his own...

You said you live in North Pole? Which is really Fairbanks right?
I go up there a couple times a year, I'll have to bring my quads next time.

And as far as this bike goes, it's not gonna be raced... I just wanna have a unique bike and put others to shame lol

Off topic:
I know I could get more power and speed out of my predator 500 with 2k, but I can always do that farther down the line. It's already modded out as far as bolt ons.

You said you live in North Pole? Which is really Fairbanks right?
I go up there a couple times a year, I'll have to bring my quads next time.

And as far as this bike goes, it's not gonna be raced... I just wanna have a unique bike and put others to shame lol

Off topic:
I know I could get more power and speed out of my predator 500 with 2k, but I can always do that farther down the line. It's already modded out as far as bolt ons.
Yeah its a few miles from fairbanks. Hit me up if your ever up here.
I don't race either, but the shocks and narrow width really hold it back.. Why be able to do 75 only in a stright line? I'd rater go 75 and go through the bumps and leave everyone else behind :) Thats just me though I'm not the one riding the bike, you are.
I think if your going to spend 80 and hour for the work talk to the builders here and order a big bore kit, and have them port it to your riding style.. in the long run its more bang for your buck.