03 balster... looking to drag help plz

03dragdreams

Jun 11, 2008
okso i have an 03 blaster with full toomey B1 exhaust bored .30 over and jetted...

i want to start drag racing and was wanting to get a +3mm stroker crank.

could i get the stroker crank, aggressive trail port, and rejetted and run fine??
or would i need additional things done??

im looking for the fastest blaster i can get with thesmallest ammount of money possible... im willing to spend around 500-700 bucks.

thanks

with that budget u can make that thing fly, +3stroker, port and polish, bigger carb and shaved head, and still have money left over, go for it man!

but i dont know how to split the case and do the crank myself... so i sould have to pay someone to do it

crank is about 160
port and polish 150
shaved head 50
bigger carb 150
whats left use for crank installtion
not sure of cost for that!

blasterfreak you like to end all your sentences with a ! !

lol but yeah its a drag bike right so you probably want a extended swingarm. if its just for drag and nothing else, get a big ass bitchin one.

Don't forget about the cost of the gasket set needed after breaking down the motor...

You should also replace the crank bearings & seals while you have it open... They are around $50-$60 bucks and a gasket set $25-$35...

i think when u get the head milled it raises your compression which = more power but you might have to run on race gas, it all depends on how much compression the motor makes after you get the head milled. if i am wrong some1 please correct me :D