02 BLASTER FULL RESTORATION CUSTOM TT/DRAG

well heres the steering stem foot pegs one side of the case and some lil stuff plus my new bars and blockoff kit there is still like 20 other thing still in the oven mostly the orange for thosewho care thatnks guys for checkin it out more to come very very soon all the powder coating will be done by this week so ill post some sh*t asap l8tr fellas
b48c1d14.jpg

b8b35e8b.jpg

ee0e3236.jpg

34b74060.jpg

bee97f02.jpg

e8613e94.jpg

68436316.jpg

MAN THAT THING IS GOING TO BE SWEEEEEET!!!!!!

From another Mass guy I:I

looks great but i personaly would have gotten a warrior or shee steering stem so its higher up and can display the nice paint job and handle bars more prominantly

You should of gotten the fast flexx handle bars and added the orange and black chrome Power Madd handgaurds...woulda made that biotch look mean...

But those handlebars are about 200$, buts its a good investment because they give way over bumps and there really flexable for the rider

just thought id give a suggestionI:I

You should of gotten the fast flexx handle bars and added the orange and black chrome Power Madd handgaurds...woulda made that biotch look mean...

But those handlebars are about 200$, buts its a good investment because they give way over bumps and there really flexable for the rider

just thought id give a suggestionI:I

its a drag bike i dont think ill need those bars bu glo any way

So how far are you getting on the blaster. The pics are awsome I just want more to look at.

well i picked up some more stuff from powder coating and im starting to put the axel together and carrier stuff like that but boy are these pieces blinging cant wait to post pics this weekend I:IB-)didnt get the chance to today 1 was to excited to work on it so didnt get to take pics yet but they will be up soon

i dont want to sound mean or anything but theres like 12 pages of talking but not a whole lot done..its kind of annoying having to read through all the posts to look at pics of parts.. :/

i dont want to sound mean or anything but theres like 12 pages of talking but not a whole lot done..its kind of annoying having to read through all the posts to look at pics of parts.. :/

i have been collecting parts for month"s now i dont think you relize what is being done here so dont look if you dont like it (not to be mean or any thing )but i own my own biz and dont have all day to work on it but what do you want to see any way stuff put together how can i put it together if i dont have all the parts to do so or the funds to drop all at once did you think of that j/w cause it seem to me you think you could do it faster or something thats prolly cause you dont have lots to do like me mr mx maine so before you try and down talk me think about what your saying thats why its a project do u understand that B-)

i have been collecting parts for month"s now i dont think you relize what is being done here so dont look if you dont like it (not to be mean or any thing )but i own my own biz and dont have all day to work on it but what do you want to see any way stuff put together how can i put it together if i dont have all the parts to do so or the funds to drop all at once did you think of that j/w cause it seem to me you think you could do it faster or something thats prolly cause you dont have lots to do like me mr mx maine so before you try and down talk me think about what your saying thats why its a project do u understand that B-)
sorry that you got mad, I didn't mean to offend you and I do understand that its a project and so far it looks amazing but I was just trying to say that the clutter in the thread is a bit annoying.