01 blaster

foxracingkid22

Mar 13, 2011
southern oklahoma
i have an 01 blaster that i'm going to redo. i redid it once. and i should have posted it on here. but i forgot to. it was about 4 yrs ago and i rattle canned the whole thing held up nice for a while now its cracking off with age. i'm doing the plastics in flat black vinyl wrap with flat red here and there, and the frame powder coated flat black with flat red accents. i have the 03+ hood, just making a bracket for the light and the bottom bolts on the hood. i got some black rock star grips, polished levers, all new stock bolts, red fuel line, black seat cover chain 13/40 sprocket, black shock covers. i need new tires, bumper, and shocks, also doesnt have the back brake set-up. so i might go with hydro, but its expensive. its bored out 40 over, +4 swinger, twist throttle, toomey exhaust, 30mm carb, 2'' spacers in back front wheels flipped, deleted tors, race cut front fenders. if u have any input about anything on the build it will b helpful. whether its about the color, or parts, or just anything

sounds like a well thought out plan for your rebuild I:I

my only suggestion is to do your bracket fabricating and mock up the hood/headlight before you paint/powder coat.
to be sure everything bolts up as it should and you won't have to be cutting/grinding/welding after it's finish coated

If you haven't already you should convert your front breaks to banshee stoppers too
Sounds like a clean build coming on...