01 blaster part out

trble

Mar 24, 2011
sunbury pa.
hello guys all i needed off this blaster was the rear brake so everything else is up for sale. i have the parts listed on ebay if you wanted to pay inflated prices but i wouldnt heres the link if so
jdiperna111 | eBay

but lets see we have
dg front bumper sold
misc rear grab bar would do 30 plus shipping
tag handle bars 35 plus shipping
front aluminum wheels with holeshots but are low on tread 75 plus shipping
rear wheels with tires look like new tread 100 plus shipping
rear hubs 25 plus shipping
front hubs 25 plus shipping
front arms upper and lower arms 40 plus shipping
wiring harness 25 plus shipping
tie rods 25 plus shipping
blue front nose 35 plus shipping
blue gas tank cover 30 plus shipping
steering shaft 30 plus shipping

thats everything apart right now that i can think of i will have a carrier and a stock axle, i live 8 miles away from treverton pa if you go by it would save you on shipping plus have a fun day up on the mountain. as always i like to hear offers or if my prices are too high let me know

thanks

joe

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg
IMG_5075.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg
IMG_5059.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there isnt any marking so my guess would be someone polished the stock aluminum wheels, but ive been wrong alot lately and they could have been a brand name.

nope sorry but theres quite a few on ebay right now theres a vitos going low if it hit reserve it would be a good price

that may be but ive had 2 blasters now, these are no doubt polished aluminum, and my first blaster which was a basket case had unpolished aluminum wheels which very well could have been from something else but it seemed like it was a factory item for both. but thanks for letting me know i wish they had some kind of branding on them to help in the idea of what they are