00 complete rebuild

i painted the front one black...if i keep it on the blaster, i will paint it black also but if i put it on the shee..i will paint it silver to match my front bumper. i dont know what company makes it(cuz i know mercruiser doesnt make their own paint) but mercury paint is the best damn rattle can paint ever...i think its one step below powder coating. its tuff,corrosion resistant and just plain awesome. for anyone who is gonna paint something silver or black, go to your local mercury dealer marina and get some! you will not be disappointed!!

Just got the complete suspension rebuilt...new lwr a-arm,upper a-arm bushings,front whl bearings&seals done. Now,im waitin on heel guards(hate em but since my girl and her daughter will be ridin it,its a safety thing) and a few odds and ends. Still aint heard from machine shop dammit!! Only thing thats holdin me up...bout to buy a cylinder/piston from summit offroad on ebay so i can get this thing goin...then take my cylinder(if its still good) and send it off for porting.....still need a complete rear brake set-up and exhaust mount and a white rear fender......gettin close!!

Just got the blaster up and running. Still waiting on the VForce 3's to get here but I ran it with the Boysens...seems pretty snappy and has good power. Thought for a minute I had crank bearings goin south on me but its just the loud ass chain guide and swingarm guide...had me worried for a minute. I will get some pics put up soon