zephyrhills FLorida !!! Ranch0

6speedbluejet

Aug 22, 2009
Trinity Florida
ANyone no where this is in florida i no where zephyrhills But not rancho i hear its got about 7000 acers of riding im going sunday But have no idea how to get ther >>??? !!!!! lmk please !I:I

All i have to say about this place is f*ckIN !!! WOW its huge 7000 acors i stayed for a long ass time close to two tanks of gass on my quad i didnt cover this hole park it was wet but sooooo much fun there were close to 100 bikes out there illl post picks tonight

Lol yea this is where that water is made it like 2 min away lol but if anyone in florida whats to meet up and head out there sunday around NOON im going again !!!!!

btw trying to uploud pics of my phone if not then Sunday i will take some with a nice carmra

I went up there with a couple of buddies about a month ago and it was so flodded we couldnt even ride... But yeah I heard its unreal!! LMK if you wanna mob up there sometime too, I'm always down

rancho is closed permantly they dug up the whole front with a bulldozer so it would flood... so they could sell the property. the owners are creating a secret entrance so they can get in.

honestly its not woth it they f*cked it all up its basically a river now. we went there like 5 days before they flooded it and it was sh*tty.

People f*cking took the fence down lol and made a new entrance rancho is still alive i went there yesterday anyone wanna ride?

Yeah there's alot of dirt bags out there, Ive even heard story's about the gangs of ricans that ride out there stealing bikes from ppl at gun point. And if you drive your truck out there and leave it while you ride, don't be surprised if you get robbed.

It is cool that the ppl that own property backed up to the place will let you park on there land for a small fee, they also have a hot dog stand and a guy who watches all you stuff while your gone for the day. That where I always park. Well worth the 5 bucks to park IMO.

well as far as i know rancho is closed down the cops locked up over 100 people for tresspassing cause thats where we use to go riding the cops put up yellow tape all out by the road but i dont know how to get in touch with any one to see if it is still open but if anyone hears anything diff please let us know

the only thing i know was that rancho was closed down last we heard we went last yr but this yr when we tried to go there was yellow tape up everywhere so i dont think rancho is open any more but if any one has any info about it please let us know cause we r trying to find a place to go riding

unless you have a deed to property out there I wouldnt go. You may get away with it once but you will get arrested. I met a guy at DirtyFoot on New Years weekend who was one of those 100 people arrested. They towed his truck with the trailer and the quads. It cost him a fortune to get it all out of impound and an upcoming courtdate. To many scumbags out there finally after decades of riding screwed it up for everyone.

Reactions: Awk08
good lookin out, goody !!!!!!
maybe save one of our members a huge ass hassle
have some reps !!!!!