yz85 Blaster.

Nice job!!!! How did the engine match up with the rear mounts and swingarm...

the swing arm mount on the engine had to be bored out to fit the stock blaster swing arm bolt. and we are not running any rear motor mount's, just the front mounts and the swing arms mount..

nope, only the can-am, kawasaki and the new yfz450r frames are aluminum.

and the yamaha's aluminum frame is heavier then the old steel one...

aluminum is a bad material to make frames out of, it has to be so thick that there is no weight savings...

thanks.
My bad. Thats just what someone told me.

well, it's done.... all we need to do it put some grips on it..lol
we are gonna go get some 110 and start the break in tomorrow... I will have vids lol..

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

I'm stoked ready to see it. What are all the engine mods? What's the weight around?

the engine has a stroker (not sure on length, but it makes it an actual 90) high compression Wiesco piston, ceramic bearings, all Hinson clutch (basket and all) fmf fatty pipe, milled head..... and alot more... there is not anything else to do to the engine other then a BBK..

im not sure what the weight is, but it is light as hell....

the engine has a stroker (not sure on length, but it makes it an actual 90) high compression Wiesco piston, ceramic bearings, all Hinson clutch (basket and all) fmf fatty pipe, milled head..... and alot more... there is not anything else to do to the engine other then a BBK..

im not sure what the weight is, but it is light as hell....

I'm presuming it's already ported. I bet that little biotch will rip and I'm interested in seeing how much bottom end it maintains with that stroker setup. I'm guessing it's sub-300lbs. I:I

i'll be coming out to watch, i won't have my stuff fixed in time, parts won't be here till the beginning of the week

i'll be coming out to watch, i won't have my stuff fixed in time, parts won't be here till the beginning of the week

oh, well it's probably gonna get cancelled... it is already super muddy right now, and we are supposed to get more rain...

forgot to mention, the rear shock is the custom axis off of my 450r. thats why the ressie is so long, it will not stay on the grab bar.. we will be having it rebuilt and a shorter ressie hose put on it...

Reactions: speedemon17