yz85 blaster helmet cam

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
we went out to the track today, so he got to ride the yz85 blaster for the first time.... it was also his first time on a quad with a clutch lol...

the thing runs pretty good...

Last edited by a moderator:
cool vids, but you were bypassing the whoops, hahahaa
i was waitin to see how the longer 450 handled them

cool vids, but you were bypassing the whoops, hahahaa
i was waitin to see how the longer 450 handled them

the 450r handles them like a dream.... they dont look like it, but they are about 3 feet tall...

I was going around them because jetting was messed up, and it did not want to go back down to idle.... linda hard getting through the whoops with sh*tty throttle control lol....

YZ85 blaster???:-/ what did you do? put a YZ85 engine on a blaster frame?

and who is "he" your little brother, son, or what?

oh yeah and i have dial up internet so no vids for me, got any pics of the quad?

YZ85 blaster???:-/ what did you do? put a YZ85 engine on a blaster frame?

and who is "he" your little brother, son, or what?

oh yeah and i have dial up internet so no vids for me, got any pics of the quad?

yes thats what he did so he could race in the 90 class with it if you go to his profile and go to the threads he has started there should be a build thread about it and theres pics in that

LOL It really whines. You can really hear it struggle torquewise, but it still rips on top end. I:I

I saw this this thing run yesterday on the pavement (I subscribed to the man hehe) My thoughts are the same.
Run some type f in there and re-learn to slip the clutch more then a 200cc blasty and your money.
You might go through more clutches over time but that's what will turn the best times out there IMO.
I'm diggin the sound when those rpms come up!