yz 80 rebuild

hvpunk62

Apr 11, 2009
bought a yz 80 had it for a couple months thought id tear it down to clean it up and paint it ill post pics tomm as of now its just a bare metal frame im thinking candy red paint though!

ok well i got some pics but, i cant find the usb for my camera so im going to buy a new one then ill be sure to upload =]

heres a couple befor tear down,
Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

be for sandblasting (notice) you can also see my 450 in the backround which i sold my blaster to get seeing how this is a blaster forum i should post a pic of my old blaster too =]
blaster.jpg

sorry for small pic =/

soon more pics to come after the frames painted gonna be lots of polished aluminum too!

Last edited:
im from NY and its not for sale i still have to pay it off its a 08 =P
little dusty from sittin around needs a carrier and bearings never got around to fixing it

not bad i was thinking bout tearing apart my rm while its apart waiting for the piston

yea man you should took me maybe 2 hrs at most to get mine apart and im 14 going on 15 real soon! =]

i havnt riddin a decent blaster in forever but tell me how much slower are they than an 80 caz i miss mine so much and wanna buy a junker to fix up once i fix my bike and sell it for 1300 i also want a rm125 bad too so idk i love dirtbikes but blasters are so moddable =P